NCM Munich N8C Electric Trekking Bike, E-Bike, E-Treking, 250W, 36V 13Ah 468W
Original price $1,699.00
Current price $1,499.00
Free delivery Australia wide, does not apply to remote islands.
- Low-entry frame made of aluminium, comfort saddle, adjustable stem, and ergonomically shaped handles makes the e-bike a pleasant means of transport. Efficient electrical system mechanical disc brakes front and rear allow reliable all-weather braking power
- Ergonomic Design We know that a small change can lead to noticeable improvements in comfort, so we apply an adjustable design to the stem length, handlebar angle, and seat height.
- The 250W brushless front motor, with a winning reputation for performance and durability, supports you up to a speed of 25km / h. You can choose the assistance you want and the motor will assist you when you need it.
- POWERFUL BATTERY A 250W, 36V 13Ah 468W lithium-ion battery, in a compact and slim aluminium case, is cleverly stowed under the luggage rack so that it is hardly noticeable. With the help of this battery, you can drive the NCM Munich N8C up to 90km. The design is rounded off by an integrated rear light from Spanninga.
- Fashionable and packed with practical features. The NCM Munich N8C impresses with an elegant yet dynamic look. The coaster brake gives you additional safety when driving.
- Comfort has top priority with the NCM Munich N8C e-bike. A Shimano rear derailleur for an effortlessly shifting 7-speed gearbox; the front fork helps dampen the road; an adjustable stem and handlebars (with ergonomic handles) can adapt to the size and preferred seating position of each rider; With a gel saddle including a suspension seat post, you can enjoy longer journeys.