NCM Lyon 20" Folding E-Bike, 250W, 36V 8Ah Panasonic Battery
Free delivery Australia wide, does not apply to remote islands.
- The frame of the NCM Lyon folds on the down tube and the stem, while the pedals can also be folded, giving you the versatility to take it anywhere: at work, it will take almost no space in your office; when going on vacation it will leave plenty of room for your other luggage; and riding around town leisurely is a pleasure with all of the NCM Lyon’s comfort and practical features, such as the big tyres, soft saddle, rear rack and easy on/off the design.
Foldable handlebar stem
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Comfortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- Foldable bicycle handlebar stem
- All important controls easily accessible
- supplied with 36V to deliver a high output power
- over 280Wh capacity for a good distance
- reach up to 60km (depending on the conditions)
- battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
- Reliable mechanical disc brake system. The 180 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
- Reliable V-brake system from Tektro. The mechanical V-brake system ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
The additional power can be individually controlled via six support levels.
It is protected against dirt and splashes water.
- The rear engine from BAFANG delivers a full torque up to 35 Nm with 250W rated power and 36V voltage.
- A large display shows all the necessary settings.
- 6 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 6km/h are adjustable.
- The display's control buttons are deliberately placed on the left side - close to the left hand - so the driver can easily switch between support levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
NCM Lyon 36V 8Ah Details
- Weight: 21kg
- Type: Folding E-Bike
- Wheel size: 20”
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Display: Das-Kit, L6B, LCD, 6 Assistance levels, up to 6km/h walk mode
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT4, 36V 14A
- Charger: Included DC362AU 36V 2A with round plug
- Motor: Bafang, RX2 Rear drive motor,36V 250W, 25km/h
- Battery: B1U-3615H, 36V 8Ah 288Wh, Li-ion-18650, incl. USB port (charging mobile devices with 1A)
- Average range: 20-60km depending on assistance level
- Front: LED, KENDO by Spanninga 20 Lux, supplied via bike battery
- Frear Light: LED, SOLO by Spanninga, StVZO permitted, batteries incl. 2 x AAA 1.5V
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Model: i3-3608P
- Ratings: DC 36V, 8.7Ah, 313Wh
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 20"*310MM
- Fork: Aluminum, without suspension
- Brake Levers: Apse, with brake sensor on the left side
- Brakes: F/R: Promax mechanical V-Brakes
- Crank: Wheel Top, SOLID-68, black
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, Tourney 7-speed,
- Tires: Schwalbe, Big Apple, 20*2.0
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Freeway, brown with gel (synthetic leather)
- Seat Post: Promax, SP-501A
- Grips: Selle Royal, brown leather (synthetic leather)
- Pedals: Wellgo, foldable
- 1-year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2-year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacturing defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but may be replaced on a case-by-case basis within the first 6 months.
Disclaimer: Once you received the e-bike, we recommend to have it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you and also get your bike serviced after 1 month of use to ensure all aspects of the bike are set and calibrated correctly.
NCM Lyon Dimensions